Start a new topic
Not Taken

PLEASE SHORTEN THE TIME WE NEED TO WAIT BEFORE BEING ABLE TO FIGHT THE SAME BOSS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND THE POSSIBILITY TO RETREAT FROM A BOSS FIGHT

PLEASE SHORTEN THE TIME WE NEED TO WAIT BEFORE BEING ABLE TO FIGHT THE SAME BOSS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, OR EVEN BETTER IF WE WOULD ONLY NEED TO BEAT A BOSS FOR TEN TIMES MAX. 21 TIMES IS JUST TOO MUCH.

No, it's fine as it is. It's supposed to take time to beat bosses.

But Jim, please up the quality of Moe... We have to spend half a year on getting him, and he sucks pretty bad for taking that long to finish. :(

//Formidable - DeathWish MGS

WHY ARE YOU AGAINST MY SUGGESTION ? IT'S NOT LIKE I ASKED JIM TO GIVE ME A BILLION FREE DIAMONDS, IT'S SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T DO ANY HARM TO THE GAMEPLAY. IF YOU WANT, WE CAN TALK MORE ON KIK , MY ID IS SAMIBAGPOOLA.I'LL BE WAITING

Well, first off, it would be spitting in the face of those who actually put in the time to get the bosses as mercs and just say "hey, sorry, but for other players it's only half as difficult as it was for you."

Second, It's supposed to take time, otherwise, it wouldn't feel like you accomplished anything. The bosses are very powerful to have as mercs, it should take a significant effort to get them as such.

//Formidable - DeathWish MGS

Formidable is right, its what makes it an achievement having to put time and effort into it

Not taken for the reasons already mentioned by @Formidable

Login or Signup to post a comment