Start a new topic

need help

Only Been playing for few days. I understand the concept of the game but would like some help. Like i cant beat some wit lower level or lower mob. I feel weak and wanna Become stronger. And Been saving diamonds, and wanna know is it Better to Buy da quad launcher or da dead rider bike. Plz someone help n explain. Thanks

2 people have this question

I ALSO CAN'T ACCESS MY PRIMARY ACCOUNT(JUDGE RIHARD4321) & I NEED MY INFORMATION SENT TO MY EMAIL.
 PLEASE & THANK YOU
SINCERELY ,
RICHARD MYLOR

(JUDGE RICHARD4321)

Just depends on you. View the weapons stats, really can't go wrong with diamond gear as long as you have an idea of your over all goal attack or defense
New players are best to see if they can find a player willing to help, with a year or so under their belt. Most new players don't understand the most basic of rules. ARMING YOUR "Best equip" mobs ONLY!! Every level you must buy 5 weapons, 5 armour, and 5 vehicles!! Go to "armoury" read everything DTM tells you from the beginning of tutorial until the end. This game LOOKS very easy. BUT is quite hard and getting more and more intricate. Don't fool yourself, I just thought a player who has played as long as me (5 yrs) that he didn't have to arm ALL his mobs. Only the "best equipped". This is just the beginning.....
NEED HELP ACCESSING MY ACCOUNT, GOT A NEW PHONE NUMBER AND DIFFERENT FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.
How can I play the game on a LG k51 phone or can I play on the phone

You can download the Game from the Play Store. 

I CAN'T ACCESS MY GATMAN AND MOBBIN ACCOUNT AND I NEED MY INFORMATION SENT TO MY EMAIL PLEASE
Im still having problems with game bulling,machete mike from tha gang 1c3,dont seem to understand the words leave me alone,from tha time I wake to play, until I go to bed,when im at war with my gang, he is inferring. As of right now my rating on this game and I spend money to play is two stars.
STOP tha GAME BUllING before u lose more players
Login or Signup to post a comment