Start a new topic

account recovery

How do I get my account back I tried everything nun work pix help me log back in my mob code is 663284734

1 person has this question

Is there a way I could get a suspended account back it got suspended awhile back I dont know what for but I really enjoy playing ur game I just miss my main account it was a facebook account
I can't log in to my account
My account has been locked or hacked or something I have bought D's on the account tho and want to know if I can send id, and credit card info in to retrieve it back. I don't have receipts but you will see the card will be the same card I used in the past to order. My mob code is 525778. Name is KrYsCoLeOnE. I have been playing over 4 years now all together. Thanks devs

I have the same problem.... fuck it make a new account

I need help accessing my account DaUknown level 165 with a CK logo i dont know my mob code or anything else please help me to recover all information regarding to my account. Can you send my email or facebook and password to this email address Antwoin 101308@gmail.com thanks
I CAN'T ACCESS MY GATMAN AND MOBBIN ACCOUNT, I GOT A NEW PHONE. CAN YOU MY GATMAN AND MOBBIN ACCOUNT LOGIN AND PASSWORD TO MY EMAIL PLEASE. THANKS

For all such queries email us directly at dev@dtmafia.mobi

Thanks

Tablet got reset by accident carnt remember g mail address please help me I no the password just not the g mail address my account is xXQueen BeexX

My old profile "man of steel"..,played it on a tablet but it broke, how can I play it on facebook, I tried logging out my new account to enter the old account but it won't let me. thank you

Pretty sure if u dint link it to a facebook account you can't get it back, but you could always try emailing dev an begging!
Login or Signup to post a comment