Start a new topic

Can't log in to my account and I upgraded my phone with the same#

My name was Keizer Socea 793363398 & I was at like lol 202 or something. I've been playing that game for almost a year and some months! I don't want to lose it all!! Is there anything I can do?

3 people have this question

I am having the same problem. But I already have the latest version. Even clicking the link you provided brings me to the app page and it says open. Not install. How do I fix this? Thanks
Respected BY. ...I update the last version in my android. But is no loggin. Whats hapened? Some people have the same problem.
Hi. I update the last version in my android. But is no loggin. Whats hapened? Some people have the same problem.

Have same problems. FIX THIS vin

That account is still accessible using gmail. Just goto 'settings' tab in the game, click logout and the login using the correct Gmail id.

Hi,

Goto setting tab in the game, click logout and then login using the right FB or Gmail account.

Thanks

I can use my fb account on the web but not the app anymore please help me so I can continue to play this great game!!!!!!!!
I have the newest updated bersion and it still says I need to update? Can you fix this?
image.jpg
(69.7 KB)

Hi, 

Please install this version of the game:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a/id860440635

Thanks

i cant access my game with any of my logins. my name on game is whiteboy0829

hello

i have a problem to.

facebook block my account.

is there another way to login and get my account back?

i did not play it on phone .

regards willem

Login or Signup to post a comment