Start a new topic

Lost my account help needed..

I lost my account named BLOOD THIRSTY DRAKULA 65662892.. Its boss of gang 932460.. I CANT GET BACK TO MY GANG.. ITS NOT ACCOCIATED WITH FB OR GOOGLE BUT JUST FROM MOBILE.. IS THERE ANY WAY TO RECRUIT IT.. IF SO PLZ HELP

3 people have this question

To recover an account we first need to Track and locate the account. For which we need the following details.   1. Account Name 2. Level of the Account 3. Mob code of the Account.  Please make sure the Account name is exactly as in the Game, If a Mob code is provided you can ignore the name.  Further to verify that you are the rightful owner of the account, please send us the Diamond Purchase receipts for the account. These should be available in your email or Google/Apple Store purchase history.  Once, We track the account and Verify the ownership - we will be able to assist in the recovery of the account. If you do not have any of the above-mentioned details available with you, please provide the ones you have. And to verify the ownership you may use the second option which is to provide the details of the accounts you still have access to and which were on the same device as the lost account.

Please email these details to dev@dtmafia.mobi

Login or Signup to post a comment