Start a new topic

Gang arsenal items

I recently submitted a ticket suggesting that the developers add new gang arsenal items for respect levels 70 thru 100.  They responded that they will be doing so soon.  In response to that I submitted the following support ticket. 

Thanks for the reply on my suggestion to add new gang respect arsenal items.  I look forward to seeing them.  If I may make another suggestion?  The Game Forums still do not seem to get a lot of traffic.  My suggestion is, that leading up to Christmas, you hold a contest in the forums for the new arsenal items.  Contestants can submit an entry for respect levels 70, 80, 90 and 100.  Announce it on Devs wall and to entice people to register and use the forums the prizes could be: 4th place 250 diamonds and the submission becomes the RL 70 item, 3rd place 500 diamonds and the submission becomes the RL 80 item, 2nd place 750 diamonds and the submission becomes the RL 90 item and 1st place 1500 diamonds and the submission becomes the RL 100 item. Thanks,  I look forward to your response.

I hope all of you like this and vote accordingly.  Let's get some contests going in here and get some real new features added.  Thanks, 

Trickst3r   551-428-267

1 Comment

Thanks for adding the new gang arsenal items Devs.  Cheers.

Login or Signup to post a comment