Start a new topic
Implemented

Heal Button during war

Devs,

This more relates to Undead related wars, but for ease of implementation could be added to all war genres.

A fixed heal button on the fight/war screen.

This is more because in an undead war, when you're HP hits zero you don't get the pop up 'heal' box you do in normal wars because at zero HP you can still attack and be attacked. Having to manually click to your HP, then full heal, then get back to your gang page isn't so bad on a PC but on a phone can take nearly 20 or 30 seconds before you're back in the action by which time your HP is already taking a hammering again. I feel a fixed 'heal' button in in the fight window will improve the mechanics of the game and wars for all.

Cheers,

Bingo

4 people like this idea

YES ZERO VS ZERO DOES NOT HAPPEN DURING UNDEAD WARS ONE HAS TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH TO ATTACK. GREAT IDEA BECAUSE I USE BOTH PC AND PHONE AND ITS A BUMMER GOING BACK N FORTH!

Actually you are not supposed to be able to attack when **your HP is zero even in an UNDEAD war.... (you can attack someone with 0 HP). 

We will push an update which will show the HEAL button when you try to attack with 0 HP

I really like gat womans idea
If not a button, how about an autoheal setting?
Login or Signup to post a comment