Start a new topic

Harassment

okay I've just started playing this game called battle cry it's a fighting game, yea I know you'll be hit, but when someone constantly keeps on harassing you and brings up your father of yrs you spent half those years with watching die in front of you and taking care of him. And then literally saying I need to leave I didn't think so, this person needs to leave, because this green hawk has been harassing a lot of people last I checked with most people and I see the rude offensive behavior green hawk posts on their walls and I'm minding my own business, I left before because of this type of behavior. If I leave again this game called battle cry will cease to exist for trouble makers like that to gain access to. Getting tired of the rude remarks and offensive comments on my wall. Person needs to have strict punitive punishment, either lose the account their using or delete the game. Tired of bs.

I BEEN PLAYING DTM OVER A YEAR AND I THINK IT'S A GOOD GAME BUT IT'S A PLAYER NAME MRKEEPITREAL, HE'S MAKING THREATS OF CAUSING PHYSICAL HARM TO ME AND MY GANG MEMBERS AND CONSTANTLY ATTACKING US. I DON'T THINK THIS PLAYER SHOULD BE ALLOWED THE PRIVILEGE TO REMAIN A PLAYER. PLEASE HELP, THANKS
When someone is harassing you guys just put the reset button or block them.....boom over
I'M THE ORIGINAL VATOS LOCOS I'VE SEEN EVERYONE FROM THE BEGINNING AND I HAVE SEEN YOU BULLY PEOPLE YOURSELF. ..STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM

Matthew is green hawk as well as LeakLine hawk. Wake up victims,,,,

And from what I heard quite handsom
I'm constantly being harassed everyday and hit over and over again from a guy named darklegend, I play to relax and have fun . please help
OK I attack a player through fight list I lost but then he sends a message saying thanks for the win now he won't stop attacking me its at least a hundred times a day ,I can't play the game cause he always interfering with my game play ,what should be done about this I'm really sick of it
Login or Signup to post a comment