Start a new topic
Deferred

AN ASSIGNMENT THAT FREEZES THE PRICE ON THE BUILDINGS (INVESTMENTS)

LET'S FACE IT, THIS GAME MAKES BUYING PROPERTIES THAT ALLOW YOU TO RAISE YOUR INCOME ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE AFTER A WHILE YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING. SO YOUR INCOME WILL FREEZE AT A CERTAIN POINT DURING GAMEPLAY. WHAT I SUGGEST IS AN ASSIGNMENT THAT WILL FREEZE THE PRICES ON THE BUILDINGS AT THE VALUE IT REACHED WHEN YOU FINISHED COMPLETING THE ASSIGNMENT ITSELF.

10 people like this idea

It is not possible to handle the issue in the way suggested... but we are open to have more ASSIGNMENT which gives you INCOME BOOST. Thanks for the suggestion.

EVEN IF YOU ADD MORE TYPES OF PROPERTIES THAT WE'LL BE ABLE TO BUY, THE INFLATION WILL STILL RAISE THE PRICE ON THEM IN AN UNREALISTIC WAY. I THINK FREEZING THE PRICE BY COMPLETING AN ASSIGNMENT IS ONE OF THE SOLUTIONS FOR PLAYERS TO KEEP PLAYING
Please do not do anything to freeze property prices.
PLEASE EXPLAIN EVIL JIMMY WHY YOU THINK THIS IS SUCH AN "EVIL" IDEA , EITHER RIGHT HERE OR ON KIK MY ID IS SAMIBAGPOOLA. I'M WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

Because you just want everything handed to you on a silver platter. It doesn't work like that. It never will, nor should it.

If you want something, you have to work for it, like everyone else. And please realize that these ideas would apply to everyone, so you would still not be very powerful in comparison - if that's what you're after.

If everyone has 1 billion income, what's so special about having it?

It's not a realistic idea.

//Formidable - DeathWish MGS

1 person likes this
This line of thinking is good, but I think Formidable is right. If everyone were to reach this lvl in the game, you wouldn't be more powerful in that aspect than anyone else who has reached that lvl. I'm curious though, would it be possible to master an assignment or a certain boss that could reduce the amount of inflation? Your costs would still continue to rise, but at a lower rate. Would something like this be feasible ?

2 people like this
How to get "The Animal" as merc
What's the purpose of the ninja raider? I haven't seen an increase of money loot in fights, the payout is the same. Help!
One problem with this idea is that people like me would sell all their properties then do the mission and then buy them all back and then some after the mission is complete, while others wouldn't think to do that so it would be unfair.
How about an assignment that makes it so that the inflation rate is lower, 2/3 or 1/2 what it is, and only available after level 100 or so?

1 person likes this
I think at certain higher levels a new property should be added like at level 250, 300, 350 etc. That would allow everyone to grow their accounts further and be able to arm up better for wars, and it's fair to everyone because once you get to a certain level of income it's almost impossible to grow when you battle all the time. But thats just my 2 cents i hope something can be done

Well in comparison to the price on upkeep of the weapons is expensive

Login or Signup to post a comment