Start a new topic
Planned

DTM boss world raid!

This is a little suggestion to add a new feature to this game for people who usually are new to the game and they don't have gangs, but it also helps everyone. it's like wars without gangs. So here's the plan:- Every once a month, Devs open DTM World Boss Raid, in which all the dtm players use their energy/stamina to hit the downtown mafia world raid boss. we can cut off the stamina part and keep it to the energy part only if it's easier that way. Every players sees this just under the tournament option and clicking there takes him to a World Boss Raid page where he sees a boss who he can hit using his energy, the damage on the boss will depend upon the kind of gear he has equipped which is yet another challenge for our Developers team to overcome, but anyways, you hit the boss who has unlimited health. a player hits him as many time as he wants and can use diamonds to refill also, the boss will last for 3 days in which you can hit him as many times as you want and after the boss has been raided players will be able to loot their share from his hideout, which will appear on the gang stakes window and/or when you click the world raid sign on home page. The rewards will depend on the damage done being divided into 6 tiers Tier1(500m+ damage)- 25 skill points, 25m income boost, 25 diamonds, boss arsenal(Boss's lady-Boss's right hand lady which is known to be a stone cold killer, who wants only power-boosts attack stat by +10 and defense by +20, increases bank holding capacity) Tier2(250m-500m damage) 20 skill points, 16m income boost, 20 diamonds, boss arsenal(boss's fiero-Boss's favourite getaway car, this ride leaves the cops watching boss disappear on the road- boosts attack and def stats by 10) Tier 3(100m-250m) 20 skill points, 12m income boost, 10 diamonds boss arsenal (boss's curse-a sword that runs in the boss gang family and is lethal to both it's victim and user +750 attack and -150 defence) Tier 4(50m-100m) 10 skill points, 8.5m income boost, 5 diamonds, boss arsenal (Boss's contact file-A list of the most deadly assasins in this dirty business- +500 attack) Tier 5(10m-50m) 5 skill points, 5m income boost, 0 diamonds, boss arsenal(Boss's cigar- a deadly cigar filled with poison in it which boss offers to dealers who fail to please him +350 attack 125 defense) Tier 6( under 10m damage) 5 skill points, 1.5m income boost, 0 diamonds, boss arsenal(Boss's security- the security guard who always protected the boss no matter what- +50 attack and +300 def.) The boosts in higher tiers are added to their main attack and defense which is usually increased by skill points. the damage done overall will depend on players attack ofcourse and level, every hit on boss will give you xp and a little money. normal damage by a level levels 25 in a boss raid will be 50k each hit which increases per level and goes higher Basic rule layouts:- lowest level allowed is level 25 may/may not be part of a gang arsenal is permanent and will show up under "specials" in armoury EXTRA SUGGESTIONS:- while hitting boss the player has a random chance to get "Boss mobs" which is a mercenary. player can equip those for a certain amount of income which is considerably high. these mercs let us use extra weapons/vehicles/armours depending upon the world boss we loot it from. keeping these mercs doesnt cost income but equipping them does. Thanks for taking your time to read this and one last thing i have to say is.... One day I'll steal all your diamonds big jim >:D -ObLiViAn mob code-820938882

14 people like this idea

And jim, i just laid a general idea, i know the devs will make it a lot better ;) can't wait to see it

1 person likes this
Thanks for the support :)

1 person likes this

kinda reminds me of castle age...

1 person likes this

Interesting conceptĀ 

1 person likes this
I,like
AWESOME IDEA DANNY!!!
That'd be hard

Thanks for the detailed explanation.... we do like the idea... will surely consider it (might be with changes) for our future updates.

1 person likes this
The missing lines completely ruined the tier explanation so here's how it's written..... Tier no.- reward one, reward two, reward three, boss arsenal(arsenal name- description- attack/def).... Hope that helps
Lines got completely messed up,that made it hard to read, i left lines in there but those didn't appear .
Login or Signup to post a comment