Start a new topic

Vote: Private Messages

Would you like Private messaging in the game. 

Help us decide. Have your say.

51 people like this idea

Yes Its a good idea. But not at the cost of slowing the game down

No,u don't need pvt messaging bcs it would be a lot of spam msg...now u have a lot of guys who spam female's walls so that won't be a good idea.

yes

I think private msg is only a open way for bully, sexuall and other insulting messages. So my vote is no for private msg
Do not add this feature. Can't imagine what the lag Time would increase to. Most players use alternate app for personal comms anyway.
Guys I'm KBaLL aka DoPe6 RU 209 can you believe I didn't get a warning for a rule I supposedly broke? All I was doing is farming Creeper. People hate me on game.pffft it's a game dude. Role play and FIGHT.. DEVS, I SUPPORTED YOUR GAME FOR YEARS. YOU NEED TO UNBAN MY ACCOUNT. YIU AHOULD ADDRESS PEOPLE BREAKING RULES WITH A FAIR WARNING BEFORE SUSPENDING ANY ACCOUNT. I SOENT HUNDREDS ON THIS GAME. IF NOT, GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.
I would love to know why my account got banned, Devs. I'm clueless. I just loaded my DoPeU RU 209 (648239557) account and it was banned with unknown reason. I wasn't warned of anything either. This is not fair. I've spent lots of money supporting your game. I'm one of the loyal players and still get banned and with no warning posted on my wall.
I think private messages is good to get help in when you need help with players farming you. It can be helpful to your mob clan. Not only to those in your gang.
Yes I think private messaging would be great..
Like the idea problems with spamming in a private message probably wouldnt be no different then all the spamming in sb. I say yes on private messages.
Yes
Private message sounds cool
Absolutely!

yes

I would like private, but unfortunately it would lead to more system slow downs! This feature would also increase the cyber bullying and the racist attacks on some, and of course the derogatory content displayed and furnished by some....So NO unless you come up a way where it will not slow down or cause additional issues that we are currently facing in game.... Also, how will this be monitored so pm's say compliant.

We don't need another Palringo.

Login or Signup to post a comment