Start a new topic
Not Taken

Help to unbanned acc

Good day Dev, regret to inform that two of my acc on DTM was banned by you...i dunt know what that i do...its happen so sudden dev..Here i attach my banned number 487764564018 and 837769453669..that two acc im play and camp for build my inc..im really enjoy play this DTM..i think, im not violent others player..hope i will get back my acc soon..My suggestion is, better send personal warning direct to who repeatly do the violent before u banned that account.. Feel free to let i know what the reason u banned me too..

Please help to unbanned my fam too..

Here i attach banned number..

Really appreciate if u can help to let me and my fam to enjoy back play your interested game..

thank you.

1 person likes this idea

Please contact our customer support... dev@dtmafia.mobi for details and reserve this forum only for feature requests.

1 person likes this
Please devs give me my account back YUNG FLAME OVL 73 I NEED IT BACK I DONT ONOW MY CODE BUT U BANNED IT 2 DAYS AGO I BELIEVE

2 people like this
I don't know why my acct got banned?I spent a lot money on it. Now just got banned that not fair at all (wtf)

2 people like this
my account got banned also ,i hear lots people complaining so i dont need my accts back just let ya know ,i want my money back because im just played this game  about 2 weeks still figure out how to play then ya suspended my accts ,very disappointed ,oh bty im been ask my credit card company about my purchased they will help me

1 person likes this
My account got banned, guess giving you $500 or $ 600 of my money is wrong.next I'm going to give a lawyer some and see if I can get mine back from dynamic next

2 people like this
The code is 188 811 517
Yes they banned my account too, but that good. I don't have to spend money anymore .

1 person likes this
DEVS YOU NEVER BANNED NONE OF MY ACCOUNTS LOL DEVS YOUR A GOOD OWNER CHECK MY FACEBOOK OUT @DEVS I LOVE YOUR AWSOME GAME MUCH RESPECT BUT DEVS LASIK & Fufur & FufurCrazyKid & Michael Freenzese God Diamond & xUNCENSOREDx & ITSDAMIXX & MY GANGS I OWN ARE LIQUID CITY Underworld Assassins XxXLIQUID CITY RIOT MACHINESXxX & XxXHardcore Riot MachinesXxX :)
Devs you don't give no one warnings on their walls if they're violating a rule. You need to give me back my account. My game play never changes. I want DoPeY RU 209 back. 648 239 557 you know for a fact I've played years and always obeyed the rules. You didn't go on my wall and give me a fair warning. I follow rules and I don't sitvthere and read new updates. I just been letting my player build. I believe you need to give unban my account and figure out a way to post that there are new updates to each player like you simply do for sales as well as posting what rule we broke on our walls. That's a fair warning. I remember if we used foul language youdbe on our wall giving a fair warning which you don't do anymore.I see you on everyone wall but mine. You need to give me the opportunity to get my account back and figure out a way when people break acrule to give them a fair warning.

1 person likes this

hello dev my account has just been banned because i was spamming people to help me and i just really want it back please dev i am begging you its johnshewan1

I forgot the email address to my accout.. I can't get the mob code or anything if you guys can tell me the email address I can reset my password.. please can you guys help me out... the name of the account is universal killa.. if you guys can help I would really appreciate it.. thanks..

@Dre,

write to us at dev@dtmafia.mobi

Thanks

I enjoy playing your game but ive got banned due to some mistakes, please unbanned my account for a last chance,to be continue and toenjoy playing the game,im looking forward with this matter,i really apreciated if u given me a last chance...thank you.. My gmail:quimeedaughter@gmail.com User ID:498724 Account Name:Dudzskill
My acct is blocked due to not putting the anti bot code in time .my battery died when the verification code came up and was unable to get to a charger ..So now I gotta wait 6days before the block goes off .this is a unfair system leaving your acct open for attacks you cannot defend ..jus suspend the whole thing until the block is uplifted at least I wont be a sitting target .
Login or Signup to post a comment