Start a new topic
Not Taken

Help to unbanned acc

Good day Dev, regret to inform that two of my acc on DTM was banned by you...i dunt know what that i do...its happen so sudden dev..Here i attach my banned number 487764564018 and 837769453669..that two acc im play and camp for build my inc..im really enjoy play this DTM..i think, im not violent others player..hope i will get back my acc soon..My suggestion is, better send personal warning direct to who repeatly do the violent before u banned that account.. Feel free to let i know what the reason u banned me too..

Please help to unbanned my fam too..

Here i attach banned number..

Really appreciate if u can help to let me and my fam to enjoy back play your interested game..

thank you.

1 person likes this idea

Can you please explain you query a little further? 

Where do I go to pay balance for mafia city?
My acct is blocked due to not putting the anti bot code in time .my battery died when the verification code came up and was unable to get to a charger ..So now I gotta wait 6days before the block goes off .this is a unfair system leaving your acct open for attacks you cannot defend ..jus suspend the whole thing until the block is uplifted at least I wont be a sitting target .
I enjoy playing your game but ive got banned due to some mistakes, please unbanned my account for a last chance,to be continue and toenjoy playing the game,im looking forward with this matter,i really apreciated if u given me a last chance...thank you.. My gmail:quimeedaughter@gmail.com User ID:498724 Account Name:Dudzskill

@Dre,

write to us at dev@dtmafia.mobi

Thanks

I forgot the email address to my accout.. I can't get the mob code or anything if you guys can tell me the email address I can reset my password.. please can you guys help me out... the name of the account is universal killa.. if you guys can help I would really appreciate it.. thanks..

hello dev my account has just been banned because i was spamming people to help me and i just really want it back please dev i am begging you its johnshewan1

Devs you don't give no one warnings on their walls if they're violating a rule. You need to give me back my account. My game play never changes. I want DoPeY RU 209 back. 648 239 557 you know for a fact I've played years and always obeyed the rules. You didn't go on my wall and give me a fair warning. I follow rules and I don't sitvthere and read new updates. I just been letting my player build. I believe you need to give unban my account and figure out a way to post that there are new updates to each player like you simply do for sales as well as posting what rule we broke on our walls. That's a fair warning. I remember if we used foul language youdbe on our wall giving a fair warning which you don't do anymore.I see you on everyone wall but mine. You need to give me the opportunity to get my account back and figure out a way when people break acrule to give them a fair warning.

1 person likes this
DEVS YOU NEVER BANNED NONE OF MY ACCOUNTS LOL DEVS YOUR A GOOD OWNER CHECK MY FACEBOOK OUT @DEVS I LOVE YOUR AWSOME GAME MUCH RESPECT BUT DEVS LASIK & Fufur & FufurCrazyKid & Michael Freenzese God Diamond & xUNCENSOREDx & ITSDAMIXX & MY GANGS I OWN ARE LIQUID CITY Underworld Assassins XxXLIQUID CITY RIOT MACHINESXxX & XxXHardcore Riot MachinesXxX :)
Yes they banned my account too, but that good. I don't have to spend money anymore .

1 person likes this
The code is 188 811 517
My account got banned, guess giving you $500 or $ 600 of my money is wrong.next I'm going to give a lawyer some and see if I can get mine back from dynamic next

2 people like this
my account got banned also ,i hear lots people complaining so i dont need my accts back just let ya know ,i want my money back because im just played this game  about 2 weeks still figure out how to play then ya suspended my accts ,very disappointed ,oh bty im been ask my credit card company about my purchased they will help me

1 person likes this
I don't know why my acct got banned?I spent a lot money on it. Now just got banned that not fair at all (wtf)

2 people like this
Please devs give me my account back YUNG FLAME OVL 73 I NEED IT BACK I DONT ONOW MY CODE BUT U BANNED IT 2 DAYS AGO I BELIEVE

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment