Start a new topic

which gangs protect or support each player

I don't know if this idea has been throw out there or if It is even a decent one but it is something I think would be cool. I have noticed most players comment page is cluttered with a lot of people say this player is protected...yadda yadda yadda. This idea might be a little OCD on being organized but i think There should be a tab or some way to link that member to those gangs...even if it just shows a list of all the gangs names that vouch for them and to go further a percentage of members from that gang that agree on that player This would allow gang members to check and add players and gangs accordingly...to advoid complications down the road.....but this idea almost seems too friendly for a fighting game, but I still think it is a cool and useful idea....do what you want with it , just thought I would throw something out there...great game and can't wait to see what new changes come next. Keep fighting the good fight everyone Add me if you want 165056501

1 person likes this idea

Most people who trow out protection messages are not in a position to protect anything. They're either way too high level, or really not that strong. I've been bullied by a few people saying they have strong protection, but it was never really a problem, since I just killed their protection... Besides, I guess I had some backup of my own.

I mean, the only thing you lose on this game by pissing someone off are stats.

I think it's a cool idea, but I don't think it's very practical, and I think it will clutter the profile page more than necessary.

//Formidable - DeathWish MGS
ADD IT TO THE GANGS WALL LIKE ON THE PLAYERS PROFILE . ... CRIME FAMILY OR A NEW WINDOW BY CLICKING IT CALLED A ALLIES OR FAMILY NEXT TO THE STAKES TURFS AND SO ON . ...
jpg

1 person likes this
I SUGGESTED THE SAME THING . ... I CALLED IT . ... CLICKING UP MULTIPLE GANGS. ...
jpg
jpg
Login or Signup to post a comment