Start a new topic

VERBAL ABUSE FROM PLAYER!

I have been the subject of Kevin Spacey' s verbal abuse for approximately two weeks now. He calls me the following: *a beached whale *a bitch *harpoon dis beached whale *feed that thing And so on and so on I have had enough, this is a game, I should not have to put up with this type of abuse! He accuses me of being a cry baby I am 60 years old. I am tried of his bs, everyone is tired of his disrespect and mobbin with me. You guys need to shut his mouth! Please and thank you mzlady aka Barbara J Warren

Real funny Dev must approve my post
Dev will do nothing so we are wasting our time. Called s cunt on my wall over and over is what Dev loves to see.
Srsly
Having the same problem a kid is saying he clones his accounts
Devs do something!

1 person likes this
When are you going to stop the frickin bullying from the KEVS . I've had several people complaining about the came thing to me: the rudeness vulgarity and they are truly the scum of the earth! Getting worse daily!

I can completely understand what your going thru my family/gang has been stalked and bullied and called so many foul rude names by this same person and nothing is being done to stop his drama and stalking..we have sent ss to dtm and they always respond with you will get a personal response in 24 hrs which we never do..dtm needs to ban the rude foul mouth nasty players..

I'M HAVING THAT SAME PROBLEM ALL I WANNA DO IS CHANGE MY NUMBER WITHOUT LOSING ALL MY DIM BOUGHT STUFF
It has been a month now
Then he goes my crew members calling me names blocked from gang wall, he's a flipping idiot

maybe use your block button

Login or Signup to post a comment